Meet with Us
We are happy to meet with UCI community members who are interested in writing grants or conducting research on student learning in higher education. We can provide assessment for grants as an external assessor, or can partner with you in the grant writing.
If you just need short-term statistics services for your project, we are also available for recharge at $80 an hour.
Contact us for more details.
Adrienne Williams, Ph.D.
- Statistics consultation for in-progress education research project in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Winter 2017
- Assessment plan for NSF Advancing Informal STEM Learning (AISL) grant proposal. Submitted November 2016.
- Survey design support for UCI’s First Generation First Quarter Challenge program, School of Humanities, Fall 2016
- Background data collection for HHMI Inclusive Excellence proposal, Division of Teaching and Learning, Fall 2016
- Data analysis support for in-progress education research project for Chemistry, Summer 2016